A lot of nothing..

Sponsored Links
A bit like you, full of ........... ;)
Listen, pal, i aint bothered by your smart a55 coments... really !!!

i would like a discussion on physics... (and you aint got it alarm !!)

And as for you... people should read back a bit and realise that you have no remorse for a 3yr old chinese baby getting run over and left for dead !!!

You're obviously a good man Alarm !!! :rolleyes:

So after 14 posts, nobody has answered you. So stop being a child.
Go and pick your dummy up. :cry: :cry:

So after 14 posts, nobody has answered you. So stop being a child.
Go and pick your dummy up. :cry: :cry:
oh no... this is not a geraint post... i'm looking for grown ups to post !! :rolleyes: go back to fukcbook!!!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
A bit like you, full of ........... ;)
Listen, pal, i aint bothered by your smart a55 coments... really !!!

i would like a discussion on physics... (and you aint got it alarm !!)

And as for you... people should read back a bit and realise that you have no remorse for a 3yr old chinese baby getting run over and left for dead !!!

You're obviously a good man Alarm !!! :rolleyes:

Why would I have remorse, I didnt run the baby over.
As for Physics I have already shown you what you did not know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Why would I have remorse, I didnt run the baby over.

so you didn't kill baby P? therefore you're okay with a baby having it's back brocken? eh? and then killed because he cried? not your problem eh?

I suspect you have ****** the size of a melon and the brain the size of a walnut !!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You may suspect all you like Sherlock.

Right i`ll turn over a new leaf. Thousands of children and adults and baby whales die every day.
Its all my fault, I shall go directly to a local church (Catholic) and interrupt the priests training the young choir boys and seek redemption.

Get real, why should I worry about the worlds woes. Life is hard enough at times.

Hey ever see that U2 concert, where Bono started clapping his hands, and then said " Each time I clap my hands a child dies" and someone shouted back, " WELL STOP F@@KING CLAPPING THEN!

Jeez !!! i get measured by Geraint and Sooey ffs !!! the kind of scum you find round the rim of a public toilet.. Note to admin - feel free to lock or delete this thread... an attempt at sensible grown up discussion, yet subsumed by troll activity !! What has this site become? Admin... you should be a bit more selective in your clientelle... IMO !!
What are you talking about now? You stupid, stupid man.

You may suspect all you like Sherlock.

Right i`ll turn over a new leaf. Thousands of children and adults and baby whales die every day.
Its all my fault, I shall go directly to a local church (Catholic) and interrupt the priests training the young choir boys and seek redemption.

Get real, why should I worry about the worlds woes. Life is hard enough at times.

Hey ever see that U2 concert, where Bono started clapping his hands, and then said " Each time I clap my hands a child dies" and someone shouted back, " WELL STOP F@@KING CLAPPING THEN!

you're a hard man Alarm, big bollx, big biceps yet no compassion...

that makes you weak.... !! not responsible, but weak !!!

but you can pick a Ford fiesta up si that;s fine !!

Jeez !!! i get measured by Geraint and Sooey ffs !!! the kind of scum you find round the rim of a public toilet.. Note to admin - feel free to lock or delete this thread... an attempt at sensible grown up discussion, yet subsumed by troll activity !! What has this site become? Admin... you should be a bit more selective in your clientelle... IMO !!
What are you talking about now? You stupid, stupid man.

bugger off sooey :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No, I want to know why you think that I have had a go at you in this thread.
I already know that you're a bit paranoid, but just to give me an insight into your strange thought processes explain what you think I've written that has offended you.

Noooooooooo, if its still warm i`ll sling it in with the savaloy and chips.

Sponsored Links
Back