A notification a year and a half later

Joined
16 Jun 2006
Messages
13,474
Reaction score
3,354
Location
London
Country
United Kingdom
Just popped out to pick and some materials and decided to have a quick pint before heading back to work.

I discovered a notification to let me know that some one had replied to a previous post... but it was 1.5 years late.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The reply was 1.5 years ago, but the 'Thanks' reaction to your post was made yesterday by the user in question, hence the notification.
 
Duh, cheers. When a I am growed up I will learn to read goodly.

When will my ex GFs send me like???
 
Ha, the "Thanks" reaction being the thing that set it off is a funny one. It's probably worth knowing the notification system treats reactions as new activity on the post, so you'll get pinged whenever someone reacts to an old message, even if the thread's long dead. Nice to know it wasn't a reply you'd missed for 18 months.
 
Back
Top