A Police Union President defends the Capitol Hill rioters

Sponsored Links
Lets hope that the NUKE codes are withheld from an individual who has had a ****ter account frozen.

OK he cannot get the codes, the system is not set up that way around [I hope]

There was as I recall a recent letter signed by all previous US Secretaries of Defense advising that no Military action can be directly instigated by the President.

With no ****ter account now how else is he going to "Rabble Rouse" ? on a national scale?

His legacy is liable to tear the party to bits,a and cause a massive fracture of the USA,

Luckily Brexit is all settled now Elle. But I think America was in a really dangerous position this week. Trump has obviously had a real smack down with that statement condemning the rioters (considering he told them to head to the capital!!) I think the national guard would struggle with the amount of privately owned weapons.

Sponsored Links
Biden was way out of order to describe the protesters as engaged in sedition.
Sedition is a very serious charge, also descriptions of them as domestic terrorists are silly.
It was just a protest that got out of control because the authorities obviously didn't know anything about crowd control.

Vinty.

Who fanned the flames?

Was it a one off suggestion to walk to the building? or has this encouragement been on-going for some time? The "Stand Down BUT stand ready" remark is of some interest.

Yes the perimeter security around the building was Woefully lacking, as an aside? look at the posted images of "Security" during the BLM protests??

It smacks of these "Good old [white] guys" are OK, and good to go??

Sedition is a very serious charge, also descriptions of them as domestic terrorists are silly.
It was just a protest that got out of control because the authorities obviously didn't know anything about crowd control.
Sorry, don't agree.
Have you seen the footage?
Are you aware what groups many of those attending are affiliated to?
Surely if as a collective group your goal is 'peaceful protest' and, given the CH police were submissive for whatever reason, what reason was there for things to escalate to the extent they did?
Privately made napalm found in one of the 'peaceful protestors' vehicles.
Forcefully entering into a building closed to the public.
Armed.
Zip lines in hand to tie people up.
People killed.

How anyone can come down on the side of 'yeah this was a protest' as oppose to a riot is beyond me. And if people don't consider that Trump, Trump Jnr and Rudy intentionally wound people up into a frenzy and then stood back to watch the fallout, then again it's beyond me.

As I touched on before, have there been worse riots? Of course. However, to classify this action as a protest as oppose to a riot is foolhardy at best.

Yeah, those Pipe bombs were just for fun and the 5 deaths are really no more than what should be expected at Capital hill on a weekday evening.

IMPEACHMENT [no 2] starts on Monday, see Nancy for more details?

Why does the V/P not invoke the clause in their constitution that state he is not fit [for purpose] ?

Probably because that will absolutely rip apart this political party and expose it for what it has been riven with as a result of the Trump years?

Maybe because Mike Pence doesn't want to walk around with a target on his back for the next 4 years. Unlike Nancy Pelosi who seems to be painting one on herself.

Maybe because Mike Pence doesn't want to walk around with a target on his back for the next 4 years. Unlike Nancy Pelosi who seems to be painting one on herself.
Do you mean that politicians shouldn't criminal activity in case of some Trump supporter taking the law into their own hands (again)?
Or do you mean that Republican politicians won't confront criminal activity, but Democrats will?

Impeachment is a bad idea, it seems to me (a retired old Brit git). The house will impeach, the Senate won't convict (17 reds will need to agree with all the blues). If it goes to Senate trial, the 'victims' of the alleged crime will be the jurors in the trial! Supreme court is going to love that!

It's also a bad idea because Trump will 'win' the trial = "I'm innocent!"; and that will inflame his heavily armed nut-job army. How is that going to be good? Same for 25th amendment.

. Impeaching Trump will only give him another platform to claim to he is a victim of the establishment, which to some extent he now is.
Going after Trump at this point seems more about revenge rather than justice.
It will only make things worse.

Sponsored Links
Back