A Police Union President defends the Capitol Hill rioters

Reaction score
Country
France
Unbelievable!
Chicago police union president: Saying riots are ‘treason’ is ‘beyond ridiculous’
John Catanzara, who was elected last May as the president of the Chicago Fraternal Order of Police, is defending the people who participated in the violent siege of the U.S. Capitol that resulted in the death of a police officer.

“There was no arson, there was no burning of anything, there was no looting, there was very little destruction of property,” Catanzara told WBEZ in a Wednesday evening phone interview. “It was a bunch of ****ed-off people that feel an election was stolen, somehow, some way.”

Catanzara — who was reprimanded in 2017 for posing with a sign supporting Trump while wearing his uniform — told the local news outlet that he, too, has doubts about the results of the 2020 presidential election.

“I don’t have any doubt that something shady happened in this election,” Catanzara said. “You’re not going to convince me that that many people voted for Joe Biden. Never for the rest of my life will you ever convince me of that. But, again, it still comes down to proof.”

https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police-union-president-saying-165429030.html

Sponsored Links
Riot? Where was that?
Riot is defined as:

An occasion when a large number of people behave in a noisy, violent and uncontrolled way in public, often as a protest

Can some riots be more intense and destructive than others? Obviously. However what happened inside the Capitol building was undoubtedly a riot. Whether considering footage of the older woman shouting 'Where's Polosi? Tell that b1tch we're coming for her!!!' Or the destruction of property to get inside the building, people with home-made explosive devices, guns etc etc. Oh yeah and let's not forget, 5 people dead.

This was a riot. Anyone arguing otherwise is misinformed at best, or has sympathies with those who conducted the riot.

Sponsored Links
Loads of people protesting is a riot? No way. And getting shot by a security numpty "rioting"?

What is it when they burn, loot, destroy, and fight? Super riot, right plus, riot xl?

Was the eco protests in London an actual riot likewise the BLM political protests, they seemed to do much more vandalism, violence and destruction.

Loads of people protesting is a riot? No way. And getting shot by a security numpty "rioting"?

What is it when they burn, loot, destroy, and fight? Super riot, right plus, riot xl?

Was the eco protests in London an actual riot likewise the BLM political protests, they seemed to do much more vandalism, violence and destruction.
The bit where they beat a policeman to death with a fire extinguisher might qualify it as a riot.

The bit where they beat a policeman to death with a fire extinguisher might qualify it as a riot.
Or the bit where they stole (looted) stuff from the building.

Or the bit where they smashed property and stole stuff from offices.

Woody was just corroborating the Trump riot for those (RWR) who are a bit thick.

Apparently there was an 'Anti lockdown' riot in London today.

I wonder what they will all be charged with, and whether the lefties are frantically scanning FB and Twitter to identify those who rioted and triumphantly posting their names.

Sponsored Links
Back