A Saturday night to remember

• Thread starter Soggy_weetabix
  • Start date
At 14 euro for a cup of coffee and a crossiant, you would need another £500 just for food in gay Paris.

What a hole, and full of French. What a stupid suggestion.

How right you are - for £350, I would sooner go to Rome.

Sponsored Links
I had booked a meal at 15 restaurant in London. Limo to drive us to and from said restaurant.A fantastic meal, limo service and total spend was £350 notes

Do you mind? My wife and I suppose lots of other wives have a decco at the posts in this forum and posts like yours give them ideas. If my wife reads your post and as a result I have to treat her on her birthday in two weeks time, then you mate can foot the bill. But then again she hasn't been to KFC in a long time and £3.50 isn't too much.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I had booked a meal at 15 restaurant in London. Limo to drive us to and from said restaurant.A fantastic meal, limo service and total spend was £350 notes

Do you mind? My wife and I suppose lots of other wives have a decco at the posts in this forum and posts like yours give them ideas. If my wife reads your post and as a result I have to treat her on her birthday in two weeks time, then you mate can foot the bill. But then again she hasn't been to KFC in a long time and £3.50 isn't too much.

And neither have you! £3.50 ain't gonna go far in KFC mate. :D

And neither have you! £3.50 ain't gonna go far in KFC mate. :D

Thats for me. I said that she hadn't been to KFC for a long time but I didn't say that I was going to buy her a meal when we do go! £3.50 will get me a chicken burger and a coffee.

Sponsored Links
Back