A sensible view on BLM/LGBTQ...

Sponsored Links
Do we need to microscopically examine everything said and written since the dawn of time, in some kind of demented, Orwellian purge?

No we don't.
But the lwr feel a need too...bless em.(y)
So they can sort out their grovelling apologies to the minorities.
And pretend they are offended on every ones behalf.
And then make an attempt to get the rest of us kow towing to their ooh so righteous, sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, self satisfied, pc agenda.

Last edited:
Yep, times have certainly changed. Look at this 'toy' from the 1930’s!!! I don’t think this will be making a retro toy comeback any time soon!
Flippin' eck ! that's worse than "Noddy goes to school" I have both versions of the book ( small Ladybird type) one original and one cleaned up illustrations for PC. compliance. I wonder how many cast iron moneyboxes have been melted ? the ones where a guy flips a coin into his mouth. Have a listen to " Strange Fruit " by Nina Simone.

No we don't.
And then make an attempt to get the rest of us kow towing to their ooh so righteous, sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, self satisfied, pc agenda.
It isn't about apologies or PC agendas.
It's about raising awareness of the structural inequalities in society, of systemic racism in organisations and society in general, and bigotry in individuals.
It's about illustrating how easily and unconscionably racism can be perpetuated.
It's about ensuring that those that continue to make ill-thought comments are aware of their lack of awareness and their thoughtlessness.
For those that intentionally make offensive comments, it's about exposing them for what they are.
For those that fail to understand what racism is, and try to confound the definitions, it's about challenging their mistaken ideology.

It's about trying to create a fairer society, where all men and women, and other genders, are genuinely created equal, treated equally and prejudice is eradicated through education, objection, demonstration and exposés.
Isn't that what is expected of a civilised society?

If you have a problem with that, I would suggest you are the problem.

Sponsored Links
No we don't.

ryler likes to wear his KKK outfit and sing the Horst Wessel song as he dances round his garden hanging dummy corpses on the trees.

Some people find his actions offensive but ryler doesn't care.

Couple of the lwr's seem to be upset.
:ROFLMAO:
One replies with drivel and the other replies with abuse.

Last edited:
Well the point is

Should I remove the word Dixie in the slogan on my number plate :confused:

The last thing I want to do is cause any offence :cool:

:sneaky:

Blimey :eek:

I have just realised that I may have the word Dixie on the number plate of my corvette :eek:

It's under going some work at the moment but I am pretty sure the word is on the plate :eek:

It's OK I will change it ASAP

Just like to add that it would have been on it when I bought it
Bought in Alabama? (State Motto - Heart of Dixie, apparently)

Also in Utah is Dixie state university.

Sponsored Links
Back