a very slow dripping from joint. how to fix it. Can't be tightened

stop faffing about looking for a quick fix. Staff at tool station hand boxes over the counter and stamp 'collected' on receipts and can't give plumbing advice. Funny thing is all the plumbers that have answered here have told you how to fix it and you are ignoring them.
makes me wonder why we waste our time.
Sorry if you feel time is wasted. Same question on ukplumbers forum has advised quite a few solvent to use to fix this instead. I do appreciate all the responses here.

Sponsored Links
No Axel, he has admitted that it is an illegal douche that does not comply with the Water Regulations.

When I did my water regs course with Thames Water, they asked us to report any of those which we came across!

Don't know where I admitted that. However I failed to mention that douche kit was installed initially by "certified" plumber during renovation .. thought it is not important to question so didn't mention. Of course not being a plumber, one has to trust professionals or end up questioning every pipe they have touched.

btw I have just changed its placement to more comfortable location few inches below and to do that I have to use socket connection which seems to have failed slightly.

It is best to close this thread now as there are good enough replies suggesting same and now getting off-track. Again thanks all for their time in helping out.

stop being a lazy b&gger and sort it properly because u will only end up doing it sometime , your better off sticking with wet wipes :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
No solvent to my knowledge will fix that. However, as the other forum has seemingly told you what you want to hear that's ok then.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back