Acronis True Image

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have found an old thread regarding this question but as the post that almost answered my question was written by a member who no longer posts on this forum I wont ressurect the old thread but start again and hope someone else can answer my question.

Does Acronis True Image support you to restore your pc drive from an external USB hard drive ie does Acronis copy the necessary USB drivers to allow the pc to see the external hd after the main drive has been corrupted or reformatted?

Sponsored Links
I would have thought that the ability to boot from a USB would depend in the main on if the BIOS supports this feature. As far as I am aware most BIOS of the last few years allow you to boot from other devices such as USB sticks, HD etc. I think Acronis has the ability to restore from USB.

I have been looking for an imaging program myself and found some information that might be of help Here
Have just read this again and you could be in luck! The author shows a way to make Acronis work even if you have an ancient BIOS

Sponsored Links
Back