acs question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone got a link to a definitive guide to what we are allowed to work on with addition elements to our acs?. I did the lpg last week which was something like conglpg1 with permanent dwellings, fixed leisure accomodation, residential park homes and something else. I'm just curious as someone has just asked me to put heating on a boat....is this another element or is it included in fixed leisure?. Also I presume that all the additional elements in ng are now transferred over to be covered on lpg aswell? (wau, cen, wtr, lei, ckr etc, etc)

Sponsored Links
As I understand it, boats are a special situation because of the risk of a leak filling the boat up with LPG until it explodes. There is a dedicated category as also with mobile homes and perhaps other locations as well.

Otherwise when you have done the changeover all your G20 modules are assumed competentencies for LPG.

Tony.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back