ACV / Vitodens 333 or unvented + system boiler?

Sponsored Links
any chance of aswering my question then or have you no experience or qualifications and are just a salseman or internet expert ?:rolleyes: .

please feel free to quote what in have made up also. or is indeed that another fabrication of yours?

any chance of aswering my question then or have you no experience or qualifications and are just a salseman or internet expert ?

As I lace you and others constantly it is obvious I am experienced and qualified.

BTW, you need a lot more education. You have 1 years experience repeated 10 times.

Sponsored Links
so you still cant answer my simple questions. i'd hace thought with your experiernce of monkeys like me theyy would be easy questions.

but then id expect no lesss of a keyboard expert as yourself. :rolleyes:

perhaps you should show your boss this website so he can see what an excited puppy your are... sublty advertising his boiler range whilst at the same time alienating anyone that may ghave considered the range.

see you next week.

perhaps you should show your boss this website so he can see what an excited puppy your are... sublty advertising his boiler range whilst at the same time alienating anyone that may ghave considered the range.

He is retired and does not have a boss any more.

He used to be employed on the design team of a larger boiler manufacturer.

He is a "has been" with only memories and whatever he can glean of the industry from the internet.

He does not even go to the exhibitions but perhaps hours on his feet would be too demanding for him at his age.

Tony

thanks agile.

i dont agree with some of the things you say, but at least you'll answer a question or 2

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back