Adapter for this tester?

Sponsored Links
would be 15mm pipe. Only think I can think of is a 1/4 bsp female to 15mm compression. If they do such a fitting?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the help. guessing there's no push fit option? As would be a lot easier to re-use.

Use a YP2LC on a short piece of copper.
You can then use a pushfit or comp fitting of choice.

Can anyone confirm how to use this I hooked it up to my manometer and the pressure keep dropping. Thought there was no leak was just a full length of pipe with a cap on, was just testing the kit. This stopped when I put a spare piece of manometer hose from the open ended nipple on the manometer. That there always is on a manometer when testing. To to blank on the test kit.

My gas safe plumber I work for, doesn't test his pipework before he applies corrosion protection as he say he trusts his soldered joints. However I'd like to be sure.

I always make a tee piece up with a lever valve on it. As I never trust the hand bellows not to loose pressure back through them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back