Ade Compact Locked Out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I accidently cut through the bell wire on my alarm system and now, after repairing, the panel has locked me out. The bell sounder wont stop regardless of what I do so I've removed the +ve from the terminal. When I power up the panel the tamper flashes. Putting in the user code and reset just locks the keypad, but it does accept the engineer code and allows various options with led codes etc that I don't understand. Is there a sequence for powering up I should be following and button presses I need to do to unlock the system? I'm fairly confident that there is no actual (tamper) fault unless the cutting of the bell wire caused a component failure.

Also worth mentioning, I have done a factory reset but it didn't changed much other than the default user code.

I really hope someone can help me out with this as its come at an awful time. We had an attempted break in 2 nights ago so the family are a bit nervous as you can imagine!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Probably ….bell fuse blown and now has bell tamper …defaulting the panel has only caused you more issues …panel now needs reprogramming …

Why do people always think a default of the control panel will solve the problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back