ADE Optima home alarm

ASR, maybe get the engineer coming to fix the control panel problem to swap them around unless the live on the back of the house can be seen better.

a way to tell if it's a live box would be: does it have alternating leds on it? if not it's a dummy

• Thanks
Reactions: ASR
Sponsored Links
I don't think it does - but I'll wait to see what an engineer says as I don't think there's anything I can do.

Thanks for your advice everyone.

Sponsored Links
Stupid b***** lights, cause more problems than they solve.

Sooner they go the better.

Stupid b***** lights, cause more problems than they solve.

Sooner they go the better.

but they make dummy boxes look like they belong to a proper system!
So Dummy boxes come with flashing LEDs now then?

"Proper system" - is recognised by the outside sounder with a well known & reputable company logo.

J Blogs Security, with no phone number will not hack it.

And I don't mean a Mobile Number either!!

Some lives have the option to turn them off :cool:
Sorry, I hate to argue but I don't think the OP would know how to turn them off, he probably got it installed by a proffesional. (no offense to the OP there)

My point was, just because a box dont have flashing LED's, dont mean its not live.

And i dont know any pro alarm co fitting ade carp, probs been diy or spark

Sorry, I hate to argue but I don't think the OP would know how to turn them off, he probably got it installed by a proffesional. (no offense to the OP there)

My point was, just because a box dont have flashing LED's, dont mean its not live.

are you saying ADE is rubbish?
maybe in your opinion it is, but in my opinion it's not I have an accenta g3 that has worked impeccably over the last 7 years without a single fault!

are you saying ADE is rubbish?
maybe in your opinion it is, but in my opinion it's not I have an accenta g3 that has worked impeccably over the last 7 years without a single fault!

No fella, i'm saying NO professional alarm company would fit ADE.

Are you in the trade??

err no not in trade
i agree with what you say, professionals would fit texecom premier, risco gardtec scantronic I-on etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back