Advice please on choice of alarm.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. Im a spark and frequently get asked if i do alarms. A close friend wants one and i said i would look into it.
Anyone suggest another good quality brand to go for? i have been looking at these : ESP Infinite Prime with wireless external siren. i also looked at a Yale but i think i prefer the ESP.
What im getting at is i dont want to go for a difficult to install, low quality alarm so if anyone has any advice/suggestion then i would be grateful .

Sponsored Links
Hello mate,
If you are a spark and you’re looking for something cheap and very reliable I would suggest something out of the Scantronic range. They make both wireless and wired systems which are perfect for both domestic and small to medium size commercial premises, simple for the installer and end user. Take the time out to read and master the manual and get familiar with the panel. After about 2-3 installations you will be an expert :eek:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back