Which alarm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there.
This question was asked thousand times but please i need some help.
After i heard about the prices that the alarm installers are asking here i cyprus i decided to buy and install by myself a wireless burglar alarm in my house. I was planning about buying the esp infinite prime with the gsm module but i heard is not the easiest system to install. I am completely confused i have no experirnce about installing any alarms but generally i am the person which diy enough and have no problem to go through the manual.
Which one infinite prime,texecom,pyronix,powermax pro or plus, or anything else.
And i am talking about wireless alarms at about 500 euros

Sponsored Links
from me recent research and wot others have said it would have to be texecom 48w wireless, but im goiing 48 wired.

as im going to be installing one of these my self, when at home insureance renewal time when they ask have you got a alarm fitted i will tell them no i have not.

yes did say no i have not.

450 euro will get you a w48 woth some sensors to get you going

dont know, not installed one yet lol, id say wireless is alot easy then wired though,,

but its floor boards up for me, as im going to be putting in alot of cat 5 anyway so will run alarm cable at same time.

Sponsored Links
Ignore the other, he has no idea as mentioned.

Visonic Powermax Plus will be the easiest for you and virtually working out of the box. Get the right kit and (virtually) everything is programed already.

You asked for the easiest and cheapest.

Wots 500 euros worth there?

The others are higher spec than the plus, you decide.

Is there anybody here who installed the powermax complete?
What are their difficulties in installation.
I have ordered one of those and i might need some help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back