Wireless burglar alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Visonic powermax pro. DC Alexor or ESP infinite prime.
Something that is an all in one package, including dialling out. Something that is expandable.
I am confused about which alarm to go for. Best value for buck I suppose. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
what about a enforcer wireless panel(castle/ pyronix) made in the UK instant wake up on setting based on euro mini one panel. ? easy to program... comes as a kit 2 pet detectors 1 contact 2 fobs panel and wireless bell...

Sponsored Links
*Just to add, the Infinite prime isn't manufactured anymore, so additional parts in the future may be difficult to obtain*

Damn, wish I'd read this before buying an INP system last week :cry:
Anyway, it's up and running and appears to be sufficient for my purposes.
Not wishing to hijack this thread, but what's the best way to add a further wireless strobe/siren for the rear of my house?

*Just to add, the Infinite prime isn't manufactured anymore, so additional parts in the future may be difficult to obtain*

As more and more systems try to share the few available wireless channels you may find "expandable" changes to "expendable".
I have to agree. It might be more work to install the cabling, but I would never contemplate a wireless system when a hard-wired system will be much better, more reliable, and more secure in the long run.

Thanks Josh451. The INFP-WSM unit is what I need and have in fact ordered along with a wired strobe/siren box.

Depends on your setup. If you have the wireless bell MODULE, with a conventional wired bell, then you can simply wire another bell into that, making it an SCB.

http://www.e-fireandsecurity.co.uk/...wireless-external-sounder-module/p864#tdesc_1

In that case then, just order another bell and set it as SCB, or if your really techy, purchase a power supply and a relay, and have them as SAB's.

AFAIK, the bell module doesn't have a tamper terminal, so just wire the hold off's and the strobe and bell triggers together (if you don't go down the PSU route)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back