Which Alarm

As mentioned to a first time installer the programming via the keypad is not the most simple of task. The programming on the pc is fairly straight forward on the wintex software, to my knowledge there is no templates. However I could knock you up a standard configuration and email it to you if that’s any help? You can use it to see how to construct a basic system.
In terms of communicating with the panel, you will need the USB com.

Sponsored Links
I think the only options for programming through Wintex are through the USB-Com, Com2400 and ComIP.

Good choice on the panel though. For a little bit of extra £, you could go for the 'Elite' keypads, which look ace :)

Hi Firesec

I have a smiliar setup which I installed myself over the last month or so. Havent had a chance to do the programming. If you can knock up a template so I can see how it looks in wintex, I wouldnt mind grabbing the file as well if possible.

Installation wasnt too bad on the Texecom Premier products, its abit difficult to understand the programming side. It will take some time and alot of patience.

Im sure once Firesec knocks up a template, it may make life easier

Sponsored Links
If you would like a copy of the template drop me a comment or an email with your email address and I shall send it over.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back