AEG Lavamat_Turbo 12620 issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have an AEG Lavamat_Turbo 12620 and today it started to show some wierd problems.

I washed some clothes with it this morning and all went ok. But at lunch time the machine was used to dry some clothes and the problems started, right after it ended the drying cycle the normal 2 click sound wasn't all it was reproduced, there were 3 aditional clicks.

I tried to dry some more clothes and the program wouldn't start, it would reproduce those same sounds and the ON/OFF button LED flashed until the last click was heard, additionally the lock LED also flashed and then stopped flashing but the machine wouldn't start.

Now, here's when it gets weird, if I select the program and immediatly press the on/off button the program sometimes starts, when it doesn't the machine stalls and I can hear a soft mechanical sound coming from the machine. Can anyone point me to what is the problem with this machine?

Thanks in advance and I hope I expressed myself properly.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply captaincaveman1. The weirdness continues, now the machine works fine... After another drying session it went back to normal. I'm just speculating but I think it may have had something to do with me opening the machine door while the clicking sounds were being reproduced after the first drying session, before the problem appeared or maybe I'm just writing something preposterous. Nevertheless the problem is solved.

Thanks anyway!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back