Agony Aunt question

Sponsored Links
I had one of them once :( in fact she's still outside the house hiding in the bush's even tho the police have told her to keep away from me.thats how it all starts just make sure you know that she's the one for ever.

poor bloke :LOL:

And when you are not around ......... "Milko ! Gold or silver? love"
:cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
I think I should explain, for the avoidance of doubt, that this was a humorous post and not intended to be taken seriously.

Some interesting responses, though

Lock your rabbit hutch securely !!! :LOL: :LOL:

bunny-boiler.jpg

JohnD said:
I think I should explain, for the avoidance of doubt, that this was a humorous post and not intended to be taken seriously.

Some interesting responses, though

who told you it was humorous :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: brightness!!!!!!!

On general DIY I asked for tips on my rabbit hutch!! :LOL: :LOL:

Ha ha ha... wonder if I should try again asking for tips on a rampant rabbit hutch!!!!!!!!!!!!

no because I once went to an Ann Summers party and I was too embarrassed to buy one.
:oops:
Silly of me really.

It was very funny because the rep set a load of them off at once on the floor and they were vibrating all over the place.

JohnD
methinks you protest to much ..lol

an from waggling an arm about for years to getting that "Glass"back working has stubbed you hasnt it old fella ..lol ?

many ladies in their prime are very very horny in the morning ...

moz tips for late dating ..

she loves sex ... an is open an forfilling /LOVING /CARING , tick

she is a good cook , or can cook ok ......even boil an egg ,tick

she is not a dirty mare around the house will tidy /clean (not as scivvy ),
tick

you can go out as a couple one night in pub ,be comfortable an still people watch an have a craic /joke at them ..an still look her in the eyes an want her later ,
tick

as you lie in her arms at night as she may waffle on , do you feel loved ..tick

shes a top babe ..............:) :) :) :)

til she gets advice on another gals site saying your a bad sh*g ..leave him ..lol

Sponsored Links
Back