Agony Aunt question

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I'm a "mature man" and I've been lucky enough to meet a new lady friend. The problem is that I'm not sure I can cope with her enthusiasm in the "personal" side of our relationship.

Saturday nights are hard work, and she won't leave me alone on Sunday mornings.

During the week she sets the alarm for 6:30 so we can have an hour of "intimacy" before getting up, and I hardly have time to get through the door in the evening.

She won't give me a moment's peace, even when I'm working on the computer she'll gggg$$e kudskjhd ds dsopodfjil fdocvjb toijhfgigiljgflij Hghhgopgyk ok# poghk y' hipofgj jo pioj lkm oigfj ojigo i hkogl;hkljf o bjkfgolghk klhgk fok [hkgfk #opgfpoj pojtho # okfyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your support, I've just managed to dodge out of bed saying i
was getting a glass of water, but I think I can hear herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Actually, most blokes think it is their dream to have a sex-starved woman service them night and day, but in all seriousness, I had a g/f like that, and it got very wearing, to excuse a pun!

I was made to perform three times a day, and was knackered all the time with no NRG for anything else.

Sponsored Links
You say you are a 'mature man' John, but how old is your lady friend?
Men and women have different 'sexual peak' ages

I would say that all new relationships have the 'lusty phase' - things should settle down..................but as you have put the thread on here it appears that you aren't too enthusiastic about the situation!
If this is the case I would suggest that you talk to the lady concerned and try to negotiate a more suitable arrangement - perhaps you could try the 'I'm more into quality passion rather than quantity passion'!!!!! ;)

Communication is the best way forward here! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Btw - I hope you are practising safer sex - STI's are increasing amongst the sexy 'silvers'!! ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The sex is great, i just don't have time to do anything else, she's always gra

JohnD said:
i just don't have time to do anything else, she's always gra

It seems you do............ you're still managing to reply!...............just try and get some kip when you can!
It could be worse....she could have you doing the housework as well!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bbing me.

Now, what were you saying?

securespark said:
Actually, most blokes think it is their dream to have a sex-starved woman service them night and day, but in all seriousness, I had a g/f like that, and it got very wearing, to excuse a pun!

I was made to perform three times a day, and was knackered all the time with no NRG for anything else.

Are you mad? I had a girlfriend like that at college and I thought every day was my birthday!

Its certainly better that way than six months down the line when they've hauled up the drawbridge......

johnny_t said:
Its certainly better that way than six months down the line when they've hauled up the drawbridge......

As long as they don't start firing arrows at you and pouring boiling oil on your head!

It will soon wear off John, it always does,just keep taking the pills in the meantime. :LOL:

I had a similar time years ago with a nurse - she was insatiable. She was older than me too. I was a lot lighter than I am now though!

JohnD said:
I'm a "mature man" and I've been lucky enough to meet a new lady friend. The problem is that I'm not sure I can cope with her enthusiasm in the "personal" side of our relationship.

Saturday nights are hard work, and she won't leave me alone on Sunday mornings.

During the week she sets the alarm for 6:30 so we can have an hour of "intimacy" before getting up, and I hardly have time to get through the door in the evening.

She won't give me a moment's peace, even when I'm working on the computer she'll gggg$$e kudskjhd ds dsopodfjil fdocvjb toijhfgigiljgflij Hghhgopgyk ok# poghk y' hipofgj jo pioj lkm oigfj ojigo i hkogl;hkljf o bjkfgolghk klhgk fok [hkgfk #opgfpoj pojtho # okfyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what you need to do is give her my picture and send her round to mine better still i will meet her in a hotel and i will show her what it is like like to be with a REAL man....

Sponsored Links
Back