agricultural dwelling help !!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

A previously mentioned i am trying to get planning in the open countryside unfortunatley.

I have decided to try under agriculture.

Firstly has anyone tried or got planning for an agricultural dwelling recently?

problem is we own 86 acres and rent 150 acres so total 236

we meet the standard labour requirements as we have enough animals, however the planning officer is suggesting that the rented land should not count as it on an annual grazing licence and not a tennanted agreement, say for 10 years plus, as apparently the tennanted land is safer, so he is saying we cannot keep all the stock on the land we own, this seems very unfair as it has been part of our farming system for many years.

has anyone had this difficulty before?

Any help or advice is much appreiciated

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi

Does this mean that you are trying to get something built contrary to planning policy by saying it is something which it is not?

Building a dwelling in the countryside is hard at the best of times. You would be wise to engage a speciallist planning advisor to go through your options in context with local planning policy

Hi

Does this mean that you are trying to get something built contrary to planning policy by saying it is something which it is not?

Building a dwelling in the countryside is hard at the best of times. You would be wise to engage a speciallist planning advisor to go through your options in context with local planning policy
Employing an expert in these matters has already been suggested to the OP in previous threads, I am not aware of any experts in this sector who frequents the forum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back