AHHHHH now we know what it' s all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
How much in sterling is a trillion US dollars?

Sponsored Links
Google: 'Trillion':

"•one quintillion in Great Britain
•one million million in the United States"

Sitting on untold wealth, with no brains to exploit their riches, but would rather grow poppy's to poison the world with opium.

American geologists have found an estimated $1 trillion worth of ores in Afghanistan, including Gold, silver, copper, lithium, titanium, lead, tin, manganese and vast amounts of rare earths metals like Niobium. Theres at least 1.8 billion tons of iron ore.

"No sources provided. No matter what source i use, someone will accuse me of some sort of bias".

Bias no! Plagiarism without a doubt. The information in this thread has been taken from elsewhere. At least have the courtesy to provide a link to the original publication. That is the least the author can expect.

Google it. Almost everything i quote is teken from various new sources, I could pick the same story up fro many of them, but no matter which one i quote im either 'ohh a daily mail reader' or 'ohh e lefty guardian reader' etc.

So, no, if you want to find a source, google it. And every bit of news comes from somewhere. I even read new feeds from AP and Reuters - are you going to accuse all the tabloids of plagarism when they carry stories from new agencies ? You're an idiot.........

You show me the web page i have lifted this off word for word, and you can accuse me of plagarism, on the other hand, if it turns out these are all my own words, then its not plagarism, and you owe me an apology.

Google: 'Trillion':

"•one quintillion in Great Britain
•one million million in the United States"

I think these units are derived from a French system, so a billion, squared, isn't the same as what others would call it, then add in the exchange rate.

i quote im either 'ohh a daily mail reader' or 'ohh e lefty guardian reader' etc.

You show me the web page i have lifted this off word for word, and you can accuse me of plagarism, on the other hand, if it turns out these are all my own words, then its not plagarism, and you owe me an apology.

The act of plagiarizing: the copying of another person's
ideas, text, or other creative work
and presenting it as one's own, especially without permission, ie it doesn't have to be word for word

You miss my point. In the following thread, you indicate the source of your material which just happens to be the Daily Mail (LOL):

Lincsbodger
Posted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:09 pm Post Subject: Shouldthis gene line be terminated?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...secretary-carrying-heir-worlds-hated-man.html

In a great many of your other threads, you appear to be presenting the information as being the result of your own investigations into various sources.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, you can fool some of................................etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back