AHHHHH now we know what it' s all about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medication must be running low.

No, I think that it is simply the case that the truth hurts!

No not at all. I post what i post. No where do i claim any authorship. I write summaries or i post links.

So, unless you can show ive copied someone else texts substantially and word for word, i suggest you apologise for your disgusting lie and untruthful accusation. According to your theory, since all newspapers get most of there news from news agencies , then every single tabloid in the world is guilty of plagarism. Since that clearly isnt true, then we arrive at the conclusion you are either a brainless cretin or a crap troll..

No one makes you read my posts, if you dont like them, dont read them, or even better, go read another forum, im not interested in your moronic opinion and feeble attempts to score points and revive a discussion we already had and buried. Your just a brainless troll, bolo,( i assume thats short for '******', being an apt desription of your literary attempts.)

Sponsored Links
The same could apply to you if you don't like it don't reply, and as your sense of indignation at what is blindingly obvious to anyone with half a brain beggers belief.

Troll away Remember Google is your Friend.[/quote]

The same could apply to you if you don't like it don't reply, and as your sense of indignation at what is blindingly obvious to anyone with half a brain beggers belief.

Troll away Remember Google is your Friend.
[/quote]

same applies to you as bolo(x) if you dont like my posts dont read them, but keep your idiot opinions out of my threads.

Sponsored Links

Troll away Remember Google is your Friend.

same applies to you as bolo(x) if you dont like my posts dont read them, but keep your idiot opinions out of my threads.[/quote]

...........................................................................................................

Four points which I can assure you are my last on this matter.

1 This is, whether you like it or not, a family forum and it was for that reason and that reason alone that I reported your reply which has now been removed.

2. You may have initiated this thread, but in an open forum, any registered member has a right to express an opinion on any given thread.

3 You have accused me of being a troll! If that was truly the case, then just as I in a couple of months spotted that you were plagiarising, then surely someone would have picked up on it over the past few years if I had been in the habit of trolling.

4 "If you cant stand the heat etc" springs to mind. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Exit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back