air hostess plasterer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
guy at a job today told us his NIECE was a part time plasterer! she also works part time as an air hostess. Apparently she always looks like she's come out of a photo shoot when she's plastering too haha found this hard to believe!! Suppose she wouldn't be short of work! Any female plasterers out there???

Sponsored Links
agreed im afraid im goin to have to say some photographic evidence would be great for this one............just to make sure of course

Sponsored Links
hahah ok ill let you know how i get on tomorrow, i think the only pictures ill have for you's will be the black eye he gives me haha

hes bound to have a pic of her on the wall somewhere, when he sticks the kettle on, snap away

i've worked with a lady spread occasionally over the last couple of years! she was part time mum and part time spread so not the same lady!

you wnt get a punch mate just let him know some people you dnt know on an internet forum would like to see a picture of his neice haha :LOL: ...........................on second thoughts you could get a punch ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back