Airplane safety

I say again the A380, as you admit, isn't a freight plane, but another model called something else is. the A380F-800. You don't know my friend that works there as a wing designer, so how is that a 'story'? You 'know' someone that works in design, so do I, why query me on that? Are you saying one person designs them on their own? I don't understand the issue you have?

Firstly, I dont have an issue....I just prefer people to get their facts right before they try and criticise someone and accuse them of making up some story, its ignorant.

You mentioned you knew someone who worked there, I responded because I myself know someone very well who is in charge of a design team at the same place.

I mentioned how they where employed to help in the design of the wing structure of the A380F (the same plane without the seating and a higher deck for cargo). The same plane with strength and structure differences as the A380, which if you read back is what I said, you said I was talking nonsense.

You said
What a complete a**e post to make; A380 isn't a freight plane, so what you talk is nonsense. If you have nothing to say or add, then don't comment. Don't add for no reason. You will be found out, just in your effort to slag someone off, to make yourself look good

So to sum up......There was a freight version of the A380 planned. I did add for a reason, I have not been found out of anything, I wasnt trying to slag anyone off and i'm certainly not in any way 'trying' to make myself look good.

So you are saying, that basically, what you wrote was wrong? An A380F was planned, but never built, as you suggest?

Sponsored Links
I used to work with a guy who constantly had small explosions coming from his underpants. He wasn't a terrorist or anything, he just grew all his own vegetables.

I used to work with a guy who constantly had small explosions coming from his underpants. He wasn't a terrorist or anything, he just grew all his own vegetables.

I think that secretly refers to yourself, and reitterates your usename....oops

So you are saying, that basically, what you wrote was wrong? An A380F was planned, but never built, as you suggest?

Nice try on twisting your errors to make me look in the wrong :LOL:

Read through the whole thread and see where you made your mistakes, its pretty obvious to everyone who reads it.

Sponsored Links

Nice try on twisting your errors to make me look in the wrong :LOL:

Read through the whole thread and see where you made your mistakes, its pretty obvious to everyone who reads it.

Yeah, to all apart from you. Why make stuff up? Then try to justify it? Just admit your guilt.

What's he guilty of? The A380-800F project exists, a great deal of work on it has been completed, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they have a set of wings for one..

What's he guilty of? The A380-800F project exists, a great deal of work on it has been completed, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they have a set of wings for one..

No point arguing with him, he wont admit anything if hes wrong....and for my father in law?....well he has been lying to me for a long time then :LOL:

No point arguing with him, he wont admit anything if hes wrong....and for my father in law?....well he has been lying to me for a long time then :LOL:

Yeah, no kidding. I'm waiting to see what response, if any, I get down in the software forum, because he couldn't be more wrong on that one.

Sponsored Links
Back