Alarm removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
I drive a renault kangoo van with an alarm or immobiliser, not sure which as i never ever bother with these, im a bit old fashioned as i always use thick chain and padlock to secure van....
What i want to do is disable this security device from my vehicle as the key is playing havoc with me starting it, what i want to know is, is it connected to the battery direct or somewere else, or where do i start?
cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi

The immobilizer can be temporarily disabled using the 4 digit code from the vehicle security card as detailed in the owners handbook.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

jonnyfishing said:
Hi

The immobilizer can be temporarily disabled using the 4 digit code from the vehicle security card as detailed in the owners handbook.

its amazing what you can find out if you read the manual

Sponsored Links
its amazing what you can find out if you read the manual

It's also amazing what you can't find out if you don't have a manual........
unless you are fortunate enough to be able to log in to a site like this one where someone will share their knowledge with you and maybe help you solve the problem.

edited to correct quote

but wasn't it you who said
jonnyfishing said:
Hi

my point is we seem to be getting a lot of posters on here that seem to "just ask" but don't say what they have previously tried, or previously looked

Back