Alarm system for my house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yes. I've told him the gear he is about to buy is OK for his purpose and that the gear you propose is plain daft. :rolleyes:

Yes. I've told him the gear he is about to buy is OK for his purpose and that the gear you propose is plain daft. :rolleyes:

and thats usefull because

1 you`ve seen his house

2 you`ve assesed his skill level

3 you know his nieghbourhood

4 your aware of his special access requirments

you do understand special needs don`t you Joe ? don`t you ? think back to your school days Joe, think ?

I understand his question - why don't you? How many houses of posters in this forum have you seen? I guess you won't be able to give advice in future eh? (no great loss)

Sponsored Links
I understand his question - why don't you? How many houses of posters in this forum have you seen? I guess you won't be able to give advice in future eh? (no great loss)

didnt you try getting someone banned once before, the time admin mailed

"please reconsider and stay.....we really need members of your obvious calibre and knowledge ...... far too many claim to be a trade when they have no real life skills..."

you know, real life, you`ve read about that havnt you Joe ? Havnt you ?

What are you blabbing about? You are even making up your own quotes now.

It's called 'bi-polar' these days. George the Third had it.

What are you blabbing about? You are even making up your own quotes now.

It's called 'bi-polar' these days. George the Third had it.

you know all about mental illness now Joe? you read about it Joe? you hear voices ? do you Joe? what are they saying to do ? hmm ? voices ? what they say Joe? what they say?

They say Saxondale is a fool - and I think they are right. :LOL: :LOL:

Oh dear

More personal insults, simply because someone knows more than you.

They say Saxondale is a fool - and I think they are right. :LOL: :LOL:

they ? who`s the " they" Joe ? you need to take the purple tablet first thing in the morning Joe, didnt the doctor tell you that Joe? did he tell you that ? did he Joe? did he tell you first thing in the morning?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back