ALBA TV ALTVDi31217 with Freesat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I seem to be having problems setting up this machine with my Bush Freesat Box, grateful for any help.

Sponsored Links
As above- you need to provide more info.

eg which Bush model? does your satellite dish have 1 or more LNBs (how many cables run out of the dish and is anything else connected to it?

Hi Opps - I'd really love to ask you a decorating question if possible! I would be so, so very grateful for your help (I saw your reply to a previous post about Weathershield versus Sandolin Superdec etc :)

Sponsored Links
OK. I already am running Freesat here at home. My problem is I live at the side of a wood
and things have grown a little since I first set up the gear.
In order to keep running my present gear I have set up an old machine (Bush BFSAT02SD), along with a moveable dish
to find the best spot to move the present dish to.
Had a quick go yesterday but kept getting the "no signal" message.

Right, so this is a dish alignment issue by not having clear line of sight to 28.2E. Sorry, we can't really help with that apart from popping over with a chain saw. Now you have moved it's position, you will need a sat finder (or tele in the garden).

^ Wot @danechip said. The satellite is up there along with lots of others, but each requires accurate alignment for the best signal, and reasonably close alignment for any signal at all.

This stuff though isn't impossible. Lots of caravan owners do this kind of on-the-move setup to get TV when at sites that have poor terrestrial coverage.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back