Albanian migrants, enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Got to see it for what it is. Not refugees or genuine asylum seekers, but mass importation of organised crime. "We" have been tagged ripe for picking and its harvest time.
You're right of course, however the UK seems to have got itself into a right tangle with stuff like this and (OT I know) gender identity. What I mean is, the FACTS rarely seem to be debated in any significant way by those in power. If you dare to say anything about trying to stem the folk coming across in boats, you're racist. If you try to say anything that goes against the narrative on gender (speak to JK Rowling about that one) you're branded sexist. Eddie Izard a woman?!? Give me a break.

I agree with your stance apart from:

one of the skippers was saying if it wasn't for foreign labour he wouldn't have enough crew to go to sea due to locals increasingly not wanting to do this type of work. Fine, Mr/Mrs foreigner, in you come.

Have you considered why the locals don't want to do this work? It's because they are being paid not to work by the British welfare state.

The welfare state is the root of all evil in this country. It's the reason why we are in debt, why we are overrun with foreigners, why everyone has fake illnesses, why the NHS is overrun and why we do not have credible armed forces.
I don't know enough about the specifics to comment one way or the other. On the prog (follows a few different fishing boats operating around the UK) the crews do have British guys in them, however many of the crew are from far flung shores. They seem to make decent enough money if the catch is good (it comes up at the end of the show saying what each crew member made for the trip.) I think fishing has been this way for a while now (part foreign crews) maybe because the work is hard and not for the faint-hearted.

I'm confident most people on benefits would rather work. However, law of averages and all that, I'm also confident there will be some that are quite happy to not work year in year out and receive their benefit money. If they manage to get by, they're happy enough. Of course, this is something else that rarely gets debated.

Sponsored Links
Serco are about to offer to pay mortgages and rent and give generous expenses to homeowners and tenants who take in an illegal. The centres and hotels are full.

Serco are about to offer to pay mortgages and rent and give generous expenses to homeowners and tenants who take in an illegal. The centres and hotels are full.
Tents in the parks of London another one touted. The people of Islington rejected such a monstrous idea allegedly.

Last edited:
They need to
Bring in emergency legislation and start bunging up refugee camps

There is some thing similar down at stone henge they could increase the capacity and send the Albanians there ???

Plenty in here who talk the talk they could house a few :ROFLMAO:

They need to
Bring in emergency legislation and start bunging up refugee camps

There is some thing similar down at stone henge they could increase the capacity and send the Albanians there ???

Plenty in here who talk the talk they could house a few :ROFLMAO:
The village green at chipping Norton has seen no movement so far and it's official status remains as a village green.

There was a rumour that some super refugee camp ( tent city) May well be going up in Staffs

Near Nosealls house :ROFLMAO:

They will be looking for volunteers to run the soup kitchen and carry out Latrine duties :ROFLMAO:

Tents in the parks of London another one touted. The people of Islington rejected such a monstrous idea allegedly.
People are curious as to why these illegals all want to risk the dangerous crossing to blighty.

Now if we consider that in France, these illegals live in unheated tents in a field and get jack, and in the UK they get a heated room, money, food, a mobile, medical care, schooling etc, and actual legal assistance to legitimize their illegal action and to allow residence, then that explains things.

We're a soft touch and encouraged by soft heads.

People are curious as to why these illegals all want to risk the dangerous crossing to blighty.

Now if we consider that in France, these illegals live in unheated tents in a field and get jack, and in the UK they get a heated room, money, food, a mobile, medical care, schooling etc, and actual legal assistance to legitimize their illegal action and to allow residence, then that explains things.

We're a soft touch and encouraged by soft heads.
I guess that’s Manston, Kent, France.

yeah we are a soft touch….we even give them things, some of those in Manston have been given Diphtheria and Scabies

England could certainly benefit from a few hundred thousand or more Ukrainians to enhance the genepool. It could be your
only hope :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back