ALPHA CB24 COMBI GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, My combi boiler for some reason just comes on, even though it is not switched on at the little ratchet switch on the clock, and i have to switch it off at the inline main switch. Does anyone have any idea why this happens, just hope its not a ghost please help ...Rob :?: :eek:

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Either you have a duff electro-clock or it's really, really, really cold in Mid Glamorgan.

Sponsored Links
If you add the ‘c’ the swearfilter would block that too, so it would read

**** off u *****,

which would make it a bit cryptic.

I suppose rob thinks I am making fun off him, and would not believe it is not the first time that someone has the clock the wrong way round. Or like my ex who bought a new fax because the old one did not work. I just put the plug back in. :D :LOL:
very good engineer me, I am, honest guv

if you have an easystat make sure that the lowest temperature is set low enough. At this time of year I've had quite a few nuisance callouts to people with easistats where the installer set it stupidly high, like one was 18 degrees for off periods and 20 degrees for on,

I don't know why I'm helping you really though as your reaction to the last person who tried to help doesn't sell your character.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back