alpha ocean combi problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have an alpha ocean combi and to have the hot water the the heating comes on aswell and i have to have the switch in the heating and hotwater mode to get hotwater, any ideas people

cheers

Sponsored Links
Most likely the diaphragm. Is its the style FF? a great bit of fun with one of these boilers

not too sure, its for a friend and he is asking me if he should just buy a new diverter valve, i have not worked on one hes just texted me the problem, i did think that would be it but is it easier to change the valve rather than the diagragm
thanks

If its the style the diverter isnt part of the hw assembly as such and the diaphragm is in a separate housing.

It might be easier tp change the whole valve but alot more expensive.

Sponsored Links
yeah i know but hes paying, im an install engineer so not got much knowledge in this kind of thing, think it will be easier to change the valve, thanks for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back