alus Thermostst

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope somebody can help. Ref Salus RT500RF prorammable thermostat.
The programmer has started to send signal to the receiver which in turn starts the combi boiler. The problem is that is is happenning all the time even though I have set temperature to 15 degrees and ambient reading on thermostat is 24 deg. What I am noticing is that the burner light on the thermostst is not displaying and yet the receiver is showing the green active light. I have gone back to beginning and reset the whole unit bu it still does it. Any help greatfully received. Unit 3months old as is combi boiler.

Sponsored Links
The words Salus and RF in the same sentence tell you all you need to know. If you've run through the troubleshooting in the instructions, next step is to hoy it in the bin.

Then fit something half decent like a Danfoss or Drayton. Better still, Honeywell.

Sorry, but they're cack. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back