always make a note...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
it's important to take notes of the important things such as where things are before starting any DIY..
I've just spent 20 mins scrubbing brown fence stain spots off my arms after a day painting the fences..
turns out one of the spots was a mole.. no wonder it wouldn't come off.. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
it's important to take notes of the important things such as where things are before starting any DIY..
I've just spent 20 mins scrubbing brown fence stain spots off my arms after a day painting the fences..
turns out one of the spots was a mole.. no wonder it wouldn't come off.. :rolleyes:

Why are you scubbing moles, just pull them off. :rolleyes:

mole_large.jpg

Reminds me of the family of moles tunneling along, when the baby mole rushes to the front shouting " I can smell treacle. " His dad belts him and sends him to the back of the line.
5 minutes later , he's back up at the front saying " But dad, I can smell treacle". His dad gives him a real slap and says " Son,,, It's about time you learnt the difference between treacle and molasses."
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back