Am I on Planet Earth

S

Soggy_weetabix

Right,

Ive just got in from football, and enjoyed 8 or 9 pints (and a few gins) after the game. Whilst merry and relaxed Im not falling over in a drunken stupor, and Ive not taken any hallucegenic (prob sic) drugs.

Upon my arrival, the tele is blaring with DJ Talent, with (according to Mrs W) 7 grands worth of teeth and some jail house tats. (Britains got talent prog).

I watched the 'performance'. All judges seemed to have given 'Mike Carrol' the heave-ho. BUT NO. He's now been put through.

All I want to know is...

can I no longer take a beer?
have I been spiked with acid?
is gin now weetabix's ruin
DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?

Sponsored Links
It must be some form of mind control they are putting out on the box, I swear blind I saw a piece of toast being pulled by a tractor on emmerdale this very week!

Right you, Bed time! :D

Ok Blas!

We got 3 nice bttles of red and home cooked Italian to go yet. (I prepared it all before I went out as a knew Id have a couple). :D

Perlease can I stay up a bit longer :?:

Dave

Sponsored Links
There was another thread about GOUT recently... worth a read :-0

It must be some form of mind control they are putting out on the box, I swear blind I saw a piece of toast being pulled by a tractor on emmerdale this very week!

My 4 year old (when asked because of your comment today) has sided with you on this. She may have agreed because of the way I put it to her.. ie look at the thing on the back) etc etc, but up at her nans later on in the day she mentioned it. Mind you, she also exclaimed that Kelami will win the next horsie race as she first backed it in 2008 (Grand National) and has never forgotton about the bloomin nag since.

There was another thread about GOUT recently... worth a read :-0

One day off brown rice, almonds all good things for gout. I have spent the last 3 weeks living like a nun. Allow me one day eh. Ive tried to do everything right but today was a blow out. Ill suffer I guess.

Dave

I have spent the last 3 weeks living like a nun.

didn't know that caused gout dave
rofl5.gif

Right,

Ive just got in from football, and enjoyed 8 or 9 pints (and a few gins)

We got 3 nice bttles of red and home cooked Italian to go yet. (I prepared it all before I went out as a knew Id have a couple).

I have spent the last 3 weeks living like a nun
:eek: just let me know where can you sign up to be a nun please! :D

Right,

Ive just got in from football, and enjoyed 8 or 9 pints (and a few gins) after the game. Whilst merry and relaxed Im not falling over in a drunken stupor, and Ive not taken any hallucegenic (prob sic) drugs.

Upon my arrival, the tele is blaring with DJ Talent, with (according to Mrs W) 7 grands worth of teeth and some jail house tats. (Britains got talent prog).

I watched the 'performance'. All judges seemed to have given 'Mike Carrol' the heave-ho. BUT NO. He's now been put through.

All I want to know is...

can I no longer take a beer?
have I been spiked with acid?
is gin now weetabix's ruin
DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?

Yep, you're on Earth, and you can keep that kind of tosh on Earth !!

Well we've seen you in your Masonic apron, now curious to see what you look like in your nuns habit :D

Sponsored Links
Back