American Idiot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following the news that 'Rock band Green Day altered the lyrics of their well-known song American Idiot to criticize Donald Trump during a televised New Year’s Eve performance; [when] the lead singer, Billie Joe Armstrong, replaced the line “I’m not a part of a redneck agenda” with “I’m not a part of the Maga agenda”.'

It's as good a reason as any to post this stone-cold classic again...

Sponsored Links
The song was originally released to criticize former president George Bush in 2004 - a man who also had delusions of grandeur.

Sponsored Links
Are they any different to our MAkeBritainGReatAGain mob, though?
I think not.

Following the news that 'Rock band Green Day altered the lyrics of their well-known song American Idiot to criticize Donald Trump during a televised New Year’s Eve performance; [when] the lead singer, Billie Joe Armstrong, replaced the line “I’m not a part of a redneck agenda” with “I’m not a part of the Maga agenda”.'

It's as good a reason as any to post this stone-cold classic again...

I like the way the drumming track carried on while the drummer was gone walkabout. :rolleyes:

Never heard of em

Played 20 secs of that video

Don’t think I will be bothering again :giggle:

Good riddance/time of your life is a classic, covered by Glen Campbell. A great live band apparently and the favourite of US troops in the gulfwar.

Sponsored Links
Back