amusing film lines

Sponsored Links
... This stuff will make you a goddamned Sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me...

Sponsored Links
"Ill have you, you, you .......and.... you. Sorry if I've left you out, but its been a hard day"

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

It's a very difficult job and the only way to get through it is we all work together as a team. And that means you do everything I say.

(the Italian job)

... This stuff will make you a goddamned Sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me...

Predator!

Another fave from Airplane

"We have clearance Clarance- Roger, Roger- Whats our vector Victor?" :LOL: :cool:

Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying mother****er, mother****er! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the **** am I doing in the back? You the mother****er should be on brain detail! We ****ing switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this n*gger's skull!

Oh, you ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-laying mother****er, mother****er! Everytime my fingers touch brain I'm Superfly TNT, I'm the Guns of the Navarone. IN FACT, what the **** am I doing in the back? You the mother****er should be on brain detail! We ****ing switching, I'm washing the windows and you picking up this n*gger's skull!

Pulp Fiction, great film

"How did you find us?
"Among the reasons not to kill you is not that you will be missed by NASA. I found the address here in your coat between the address of a topless bar and a picture of what looks like a man's penis."
"Hey! That's a duck not a di*k"

and from the same movie.

"When I first met you, you were all like" "Oh phooey, I burnt the darn muffins" "Now you go into a bar and 10 minutes later sailors come running out."

"How did you find us?
"Among the reasons not to kill you is not that you will be missed by NASA. I found the address here in your coat between the address of a topless bar and a picture of what looks like a man's ****."
"Hey! That's a duck not a di*k"

and from the same movie.

"When I first met you, you were all like" "Oh phooey, I burnt the darn muffins" "Now you go into a bar and 10 minutes later sailors come running out."

Long Kiss Goodnight - class film, especially Brian Cox's deadpan delivery

Nathan: Alice, please. Your dog, Alice. It and my appetite are mutually exclusive.
Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?
Nathan: Simple. He's been licking his asshole for the last three straight hours. I submit to you that there is nothing there worth more than an hour's attention. I should think that whatever he is attempting to dislodge is either gone for good, or there to stay. Wouldn't you agree?

Mitch Henessey: We jumped out of a building.
Nathan: Yes, it was very exciting. Tomorrow we go to the zoo.

"Nice beaver"

"Yes, I only had it stuffed last week"

Naked gun whichever :)

"Is it loaded?"

"Hell no, What do you think I am!"

BANG!!!

"JESUS!"

And another from the same film:

"TRRRAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNN" lol.

From Happy Gilmore:

"I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast every day"

Adam Sandler responds, somewhat disgusted: