And A Happy XMAS to You TOO!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Gordon Brown,

Thank you so much for your duplicated letters that arrived this morning. I must admit I'm somewhat surprised to see that common sense and modern technology means that you can't discern the fact that my wife and I have the same address and so only one letter would have sufficed however, I've no doubt this will be sorted out in a few years and with only a little more funding.

We were very excited to receive a communication from your Inland Revenue department but unfortunately this proved to be a bit premature as we soon realised that you wanted £148 from us as I had the temerity to get a minute pay rise this year and that although this had been communicated to you as soon as possible, your organisation failed to make the necessary adjustments to my family credit payment.

Your timing is impeccable, two weeks before Christmas and I see you give me a very generous three weeks to pay up.

I don't suppose you have this problem as your joint income probably just exceeds the maximum cut off limit of £59,000 but, take it from me, it is not a very nice experience.

I enclose a present from my dog who defacated on the floor, probably as a result of the shouting and swearing in our household this morning.

Thinking of you this Christmas.

:evil:

Sponsored Links
Back