Andy Pandy's ranger rover is brand new shape but the reg is 02

J

John.

Why is that - is the reg supposed to read andrew??

I watched a clip of him driving out of the queens estate in the range rover which may be part of package the royal family get from land rover but i may be wrong ie a loan car FoC??

The reg 02 but the car is current shaped car and i know as two of my siblings have one each

Could it be not to attract attention ie old reg and I know of someone that does that buys a brand new car but put an ordinary reg on so it does not stick out a lot.

From the Mirror, today.

0_Andrew-Duke-of-York-and-Sarah-Ferguson-leaves-Royal-Lodge-Kelvin-BruceTel-07515-876520.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-spotted-fergie-first-25955493

Sponsored Links
You can have any reg on any car as long as it doesn't make the car appear younger than it is. i.e. you can put 2017 plate on a 2020 car but not the other way around.
His reg is AndY 02 DukeOfYork
Maybe he should change that soon.
In the ‘80’s he had a Granada with HRH on so presumably that has been scrapped :D:D:D

You can have any reg on any car as long as it doesn't make the car appear younger than it is. i.e. you can put 2017 plate on a 2020 car but not the other way around.
His reg is AndY 02 DukeOfYork
Maybe he should change that soon.
In the ‘80’s he had a Granada with HRH on so presumably that has been scrapped :D:D:D
Thank you.
I think it supposed to read Andrew in a dicklexis way, not sure.

Sponsored Links
That car is:

LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER AUTOBIO PHEV A

year of manufacture 2021
Electric hybrid

registered in Ipswich

I think the likeliest bit is the DOY - duke of york

The AY is a reference to AndY but only to fit with the latest style registrations

Doesn't matter anymore as he can change it to C1 VVY

Has he not handed his Tiltle back to the Queen?, needs another reg number..

Thanks. Very naffy indeed. With all of the money he had he went chav. The only difference between his plate and that of chavs is they mis-space them which is against the la.

Can some here please stop taking threads OT. If you have a bone to pick with some and an armchair warrior, please initiate your own battle threads/s.
The reason I have said this is that there are 2/3 usernames here than constantly bicker and on here 24/7 and take threads OT, often.
I won't name anyone in the hope they get the message.

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Back