Andy Pandy's ranger rover is brand new shape but the reg is 02

If your comment was aimed at me, my comment was intended to be whimsical.

Sponsored Links
Can some here please stop taking threads OT. If you have a bone to pick with some and an armchair warrior, please initiate your own battle threads/s.
The reason I have said this is that there are 2/3 usernames here than constantly bicker and on here 24/7 and take threads OT, often.
I won't name anyone in the hope they get the message.

Many thanks in advance.

Those who shall not be named will read your post and give it a good ignoring. Like a red rag to a bull. Its what they do :(

Do you actually know how vehicle registration numbers are formatted?

(This was in reply to an offensive word used by @ellal for a number plate describing the alleged sexual preference of Prince Andrew. That post along with my quote of it has been removed but I just had to mention it as my post makes no sense without the post I quoted).

I see Danechip has also picked up on it which should make clear the word used by Ellal.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Not sure if the police can't be bothered, too busy but is it only me noting many more cars with msi-spaced car reg numbers?

Another thing I've noted and often on older cars, front door windows have had extra tinting, this is illegal. The front door windows are often tinted when car is produced almost up to the legal limit.

plate-dimensions-infographic.svg

I remember a green one R1 reg. dunno who it was , i forgot to dox it
I used to be regularly passed on my bike on the way to work by a Yamaha R1 with the registration plate:
R1 8
YOO
I normally heard him before I saw him!

Sponsored Links
Back