Angel.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Couldn't let this day,, 23rd of December pass without remembering our brave, happy little Grandaughter Naomi, who died on the 8th of March 2003, aged 9. This is her birthday. She would have been 16 today. I told part of her story in October. She suffered from Giant Axonal Neuropathy. The link below shows the faces of nine other sufferers of this incurable un-treatable condition. Naomi is in this video,, she is pictured in the middle of the top row. She is sadly remembered at the very end of the video. :cry: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-13lFKmQ8

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Same here.
It is a time of year, when the ones we love, who have past are missed dearly.
Rest in peace Naomi with all our lost loved ones.

So many sad stories on here of late. Time of year makes us all reflective.

Nothing I can/will say will really make a difference RC but my thoughts and best wishes go out to you and the rest of that beautiful little angel's family.

Sponsored Links
Can only echo what Dex and PBD have said RC.

May she be at peace with the Angels and my sincerest condolences to you and your family at this very sad time.

She looked a happy smiling little girl, hope she didn't suffer pain from this illness?

Heartbreaking! my thoughts are with you and your family RC.

you take care my man, other than that I dont know what to say

The death of a child is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;
the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,
affecting many, many people.

(De Frain, 1991)

My thoughts are with you RC. My dad died December 12th 1985, but I remember it as if it was yesterday. Take care mate, celebration of a life tends to ease the pain a little.

We may think we are a 'hard-nosed' bunch of blokes on here but when any of us reads about something like RC has posted it shows in the replies how much it actually touches us all.

RC, hold your head high mate for showing us what a caring, loving bloke you are.

The rest of you, well you can hold your heads high as well for showing everyone that inside we really are a bunch of softies when it comes to hearing about someone elses sadness.

(But don't tell the women! :eek: )

She looked a happy smiling little girl, hope she didn't suffer pain from this illness?

She was a very happy little soul Tim, who had a smile for everybody, and no,,,, thankfuly,, no pain,, that's one thing about GAN. Thanks also to everyone, for the most kind and caring comments about Naomi, from both yesterdays post and the previous one written about her in October. I'll tell you her story, and about the many people who loved her and lit up her short life,,, from Hollywood film star Ewan Mcgregor,, The Variety Club of Great Britain, Boyzone etc etc,,, right down to our small local Moray Council,, and about GAN itself, once Christmas is past.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Back