Angry, White and Proud. Channel 4 Documentary

Reaction score
Country
France
Excellent documentary on Channel 4.
"Muslim killers off our streets,” was the chant that rang out through Angry, White and Proud (Channel 4) as bands of aggressive men paraded on the streets of England, a fairly lethal look in many of their eyes.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...008/Angry-White-and-Proud-review.html[/QUOTE]
To quote just one report.
Well done to Jamie Roberts for the filming.

The characters portrayed matched my mental images for the likes of Nocon, johnmeliar, ****espirit, et al, and the rest of the thwanking gang.

They were simply far right-wing, violent, simplistic hooligans who had adopted a pseudo-political pretext as an excuse to practise and preach their virulent racism.

They snatched at any and all excuses to demonstrate their violent opposition to minorities.

It used to be Irish, then black people, then it was Asians, then eastern Europeans, now it's muslims.

If they had their way, we'd all be wearing insignia to distinguish our ethnicity. Perhaps, blue crescents for muslims, purple circles for black people, green squares for Irish descendants, yellow stars for jews.
I don't need to ask where will it all end. It's happened before and we know where it ended.
"In the Medieval, largely Catholic Europe, in some periods Jews and Muslims were required to wear distinguishable clothing."
"After the German invasion of Poland in 1939 there were initially different local decrees requiring Jews to wear a distinctive sign."
Wikipedia

They hope to radicalise young people who have low self esteem, but all they're doing is deluding themselves that they have a political agenda.
They don't have a political agenda. It's pure and unadulterated racism.

Edit: Maybe the Independent encapsulates it best:
"An expose of hooliganism masquerading as an ideological battle."
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...as-an-ideological-battle-9978712.html[/QUOTE]
Edit 2: Interesting comment from the DM:
But the most prominent Far-Right groups – the BNP and EDL – have struggled with internal splits and the rise of Ukip, the report found.
The BNP, which had 58 councillors and two MEPs, has suffered since leader Nick Griffin was ousted and now has only two councillors.
Ukip has ‘steamrollered through their previous heartlands and stolen their voters,’ the report said.
It noted that Ukip is not Far-Right and has a ban on ex BNP members, but added: ‘While Ukip is not the BNP and Farage is not Griffin, it is clear that most former BNP voters feel quite at home in the Ukip stable.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2908647/Chilling-glimpse-world-new-Far-Right.html[/QUOTE]

Sponsored Links
matched my mental images for the likes of Nocon, johnmeliar, ****espirit, et al

Quite so. They go out of their way to be vile, thoroughly nasty bunch. That's why I was trying to find out which political group they identify with. One said ukip but it might have been a tricky question for most of them.

Ah, I see what you mean now.

So anyone who disagrees with you is vile and nasty.

Nice one. What a stupid thing to say

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Don't get too worked up over Peter. He's obviously as sharp as a marble and about as wet as a bank holiday weekend.

We condemn people who slaughter innocents and generally bully everyone, including women, other races and religions and even irons - which he is obviously OK with. And we're the nasty ones. :rolleyes:

Taking flak from someone like Peter is like being savaged by a dead sheep. :LOL:

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
Typical Spitespirit, resorting to ad hominem attacks before the end of the first page.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Op failed to mention the muslims proclaiming our wives and children will become muslims, the hate preachers spouting there religious mantra and the fact the lefty students and vegetarians were as much up for a scrap as the right wingers.
I would like to see a more intellectual approach to the islamic problem in this country, but can understand the growth in right wing support when the authorities continue to allow a voice to the hateful, vile, putrid anti west islamic movement. I don't condone violence and felt no British pride in watching the NF/EDF style demos and football chants but do sympathise with their views. Time and again after the Paris attacks i heard the media ask "What can we do to intergrate muslims?", WRONG, the question is "What should muslims be doing TO intergrate".

Time and again after the Paris attacks i heard the media ask "What can we do to intergrate muslims?", WRONG, the question is "What should muslims be doing TO intergrate".

Precisely. People say that Enoch Powell was a racist, usually totally ignorant people. He wasn't anti black/brown/yellow, he was anti unassimilated minorities. Other religions and races seem to manage it, but they seem infinitely more civilised so I suppose have a head start.

• Thanks
RNR and his like fall time after time for the Muslim Taqiyya (lies to you and me)
Here's an example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIrWj6gDDk

And here's another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k9aK2OIu-Q&list=PL0RrbyLKUP4hwwTdVK4wiKmEHuSgtEGDc

The second video demonstrates the insidious nature of Islam. They slowly build up their percentage of a countries population, seemingly a peaceful minority, until they reach a higher percentage, when they start putting pressure on governments to allow them to rule themselves within their communities (Sharia Law which is starting to happen in this country)

RNR doesn't give a ****e about this happening, as he's been brainwashed into thinking Islam is the religion of peace. That's why he defends them at every turn.
One day RNR (should you live long enough) you too will be "Kuffar" and just as likely to be persecuted for either your beliefs or lack of beliefs.

Scary world now with islam having only 23% of the population!

When they have 50%???
WW3 might set their plans back a bit.

Yes you only have to look at afgfhanistan, iraq, syria, libya, chad, bosnia, lebanon etc. A mess.
And the likes of reindeer and his ilk are rendered mute as to what the solution is.

Yeah that does seem to be reindeers solution now you mention it.

"An expose of hooliganism masquerading as an ideological battle."

Swap "hooliganism" for "child decapitation", "rape", "crucifixion", and "summary execution", and you might well have a decent description of some of the fervent followers enjoying their extended middle East gap year......

I'm afraid RNR and his cronies don't see it that way. He thinks it's only us that persecute a growing (dangerous) minority.

He's only fooling himself. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back