Angry, White and Proud. Channel 4 Documentary

Just because you find a common similarity with two groups of people/things, it doesn't mean that they can both be taken together to prove that they are the same or have other similarities.
Cheers bud, this paragraph just about sums you up.

Sponsored Links
Just because you find a common similarity with two groups of people/things, it doesn't mean that they can both be taken together to prove that they are the same or have other similarities.
Cheers bud, this paragraph just about sums you up.

Sorry knows nowt, that reply tells us volumes about you. :mrgreen:

What's happened to Repetitively Nauseating reindeer Has he run himself over with his toy tractor?

Sponsored Links
What i can't understand is moving to another country then trying to turn it into the place you came from ???
This means that when people move abroad, they try and turn the place they have moved to into the place they came from. A bit like...sorry, a lot like Benidorm. Geddit yet?

British expats in Spain open English pubs.

Muslim immigrants to this country conduct protest marches suggesting that the police will burn in hell, incite terrorism, and break the law by killing animals by slitting their throats without pre-stunning.

See the difference?

I, too, watched the 'Angry, White and Proud' TV programmes.

I have always stated my disgust of yobbery and do not condone some of what I saw on the programme, but at the same time I thought that this sort of thing is inevitable when the police and powers-that-be appear to support only one side of the great divide in society. They are not doing much to encourage harmony when they do not treat everyone equally.

British expats in Spain open English pubs.
Muslim immigrants open curry houses.

Spot any difference?

I think the word is touché. ;)

No difference at all. I have nothing against curry houses (although I avoid all meat).

No, I don't think the word is touché. That's the word that fencers use to indicate a successful strike by their opponent. All you have done is avoid responding to my assertion.

Now, what about muslims conducting of protest marches suggesting that the police will burn in hell, inciting terrorism, and breaking the law by killing animals by slitting their throats without pre-stunning?

Perhaps I wasn't sufficiently clear. Do British ex-pats do anything similar in Spain?

Do British ex-pats do anything similar in Spain?
Isn't Spain one of our favourite destinations for our outlawed criminal scum?
I wonder how many innocent lives are lost or ruined through our home grown drug dealing white trash?

Do British ex-pats do anything similar in Spain?
Isn't Spain one of our favourite destinations for our outlawed criminal scum?
I wonder how many innocent lives are lost or ruined through our home grown drug dealing white trash?

Evidence?
You expect me to know the identities of our finest underworld Essex drug dealers by name?

Don't be so embarrassingly naive JBR, it does not become you. Do you honestly believe that there are no serious white criminals from the UK that cost lives and cause misery?

If so, you have gone down in my estimation.

Don't be so embarrassingly naive JBR, it does not become you. Do you honestly believe that there are no serious white criminals from the UK that cost lives and cause misery?

Yes, of course there are, just as there are many criminals of all cultures both in Spain as in Britain. I am also aware that Spain is the country of choice for British yobs whose imagination extends no further than getting drunk every night and vomiting all over the place. :LOL:

I'm talking about organised attempts to change our society and laws.

Do British ex-pats in Spain conduct protest marches suggesting that the police will burn in hell? Do they incite terrorism? Do they kill animals by slitting their throats without pre-stunning? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back