Another BBC scandal.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Calls for an inquiry into Martin Bashirs interview with the people's princess Dianna.
Bashir is accused of forging bank statements and other documents to secure an interview with Lady Di.

At the time it was a career changing moment for Bashir, he never looked back.
Now he is in the ****, he will probably go the same as that other professional liar John Sweeney.

Does anyone still watch Panorama.

Sponsored Links
Graphic designer who created the statements, said he just thought they were going to be used as props.

It’s lost all credibility. I’ve heard that Bashir is seriously I’ll though.

The BBC lies?

No - you must be the liar, the BBC never lies, it is a great British institution of truth, information, honest news gathering etc.
The BBC never lies.
Not unless the day ends in a y.
:)

Sponsored Links
Graphic designer who created the statements, said he just thought they were going to be used as props.

According to the guardian, this was investigated in '96.
DG Tony Hall backed Bashir, and chucked Martin Wiessler under the bus.
Rotten from the top down.

BBC haters are out again......they are so easily manipulated by this populist government.

Oh you must whine about an interview that happened decades ago.

It's funny how you don't complain about some current scandals......like the Tory govts bogus PPE contract to Pestfix etc etc.

I think its a good thing Bashir is being held to account and that the BBC are front and centre. No BBC vindication required.

BBC haters are out again......they are so easily manipulated by this populist government.

Oh you must whine about an interview that happened decades ago.

It's funny how you don't complain about some current scandals......like the Tory govts bogus PPE contract to Pestfix etc etc.
Jimmy Savile would have loved you.
It was the sycophantic attitude of people like you that allowed people like Sir Jimmy to carry on kiddy fiddling for years.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back