Another covid conspiracy network shutdown

Sponsored Links
There is irony and hypocrisy abound regards Covid denial, none more sad than those slowly dying whilst begging doctors (too late) for the vaccine.

I blame bad memory. Small pox, measles, rubella and many more diseases are a thing of the past thanks to vaccines. Some deniers are actually intelligent, which I find astonishing.

Sponsored Links
LOL. Good old Rumble.

"You see these red blood cells, they are nice and round" ... "we believe this may be" ... Wow, she's good, this "Dr" Jane Ruby.

Oh, everything she says has already been debunked.

Who is she anyway? Oh, she studied phycology and economics ... and is an expert on vaccinations?

Hmmm. Just another stupid conspiracy theorist.

But what if she is correct? Well, 75% of the UK now vaccinated. Nobody has died. The body replaces red blood cells every 30 days, so even if a sample was damaged, this is probably just normal when you flood antibodies into the blood stream.

The host is amazing - "I can see it, and I'm not a doctor, but this doesn't look right". So it must be true then! What?

Some deniers are actually intelligent,

perceived intelligence....

there are many people who are intelligent yet cant put a shelf up to save their lives,

an intelligent person can be both bright and down right dumb at the same time it's a rather broad spectrum.

LOL. Good old Rumble.

"You see these red blood cells, they are nice and round" ... "we believe this may be" ... Wow, she's good, this "Dr" Jane Ruby.

Oh, everything she says has already been debunked.

Who is she anyway? Oh, she studied phycology and economics ... and is an expert on vaccinations?

Hmmm. Just another stupid conspiracy theorist.

But what if she is correct? Well, 75% of the UK now vaccinated. Nobody has died. The body replaces red blood cells every 30 days, so even if a sample was damaged, this is probably just normal when you flood antibodies into the blood stream.

The host is amazing - "I can see it, and I'm not a doctor, but this doesn't look right". So it must be true then! What?
Wouldn't you be worried if they showed you your own blood cells looking like that?

Nobody has died???
This is not even denied by the BBC.

Red blood cells are replaced every 30 days...
I wonder why leukaemia or thalassemia don't just go away, after all red blood cells are "replaced every 30 days" (with more carrying the same defects?)

Wouldn't you be worried if they showed you your own blood cells looking like that?

Maybe, maybe not. That could well be a normal, healthy blood sample, just not pure red blood cells, like in the other photo.
Maybe it is bad, in which case, it is likely from something entirely different.

These people are scammers, charlatans, con artists - don't trust their photos any more than their words.

Its all lies.

I wonder why leukaemia or thalassemia don't just go away, after all red blood cells are "replaced every 30 days" (with more carrying the same defects?)

Maybe because the problem is in the formation of the red blood cells, which might explain why bone marrow transplants are required. Just guessing, never studied that aspect of medicine.

30 days - actually it is about 120 days for healthy cells. The 30 days figure was remembered from when I studied how carbon monoxide poisoning works - when smoking, or exposed to carbon monoxide leak, the CO latches onto the iron core in red blood cells, which is where oxygen is usually held. Unlike oxygen, CO is never released again, so the red blood cell is effectively useless, and this is why over time (short time with CO boiler leak, longer with smoking etc) exposure to CO causes oxygen starvation and eventual death with constant exposure. It takes at least 30 days to recover from CO poisoning, as you need your blood cells to die and be replaced. This is why smokers are less fit than no-smokers - they are reducing their blood's ability to carry oxygen as they are adding more CO every day - not enough to kill them, but enough to prevent them becoming an Olympian / football superstar. I learned that with the OU, self study at home!

Apparently getting vaccinated results in your blood turning into Graphene.

At last we have an even more absurd claim than vaccines modifying your DNA

Nobody has died???
This is not even denied by the BBC.

Red blood cells are replaced every 30 days...

you’ve posted a link to total garbage.

jonny chooses to believe those that say the vaccine will turn your children into chimpanzees, lol.

There is nowt so dumb as a conspiracist denier.

There is irony and hypocrisy abound regards Covid denial, none more sad than those slowly dying whilst begging doctors (too late) for the vaccine.

I blame bad memory. Small pox, measles, rubella and many more diseases are a thing of the past thanks to vaccines. Some deniers are actually intelligent, which I find astonishing.

Every time I read of an anti-vaxer saying that they wish they'd got the jab shortly before going on to die of Covid, always reminds me of Charles Darwin for some reason.

Every time I read of an anti-vaxer saying that they wish they'd got the jab shortly before going on to die of Covid, always reminds me of Charles Darwin for some reason.
Problem is we need poorly educated apes like jonny, every village does.

It's no accident that it's the Covid deniers/conspiracists that are being banned from social media, rather than those promoting vaccines.

Says a lot about the knuckle draggers.

Sponsored Links
Back