Another One For The Big Boys.......

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
Ian, send me a quick mail to

Haha, the cat is out of the bag! All of the time not telling us who you work for, now we know (unless I missed the end of that last thread :rolleyes: )

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
FWL_Engineer said:
Ian, send me a quick mail to

Haha, the cat is out of the bag! All of the time not telling us who you work for, now we know (unless I missed the end of that last thread :rolleyes: )

All you know is one company I am a co-director of. I am also heavily involved in one other as sole Director and one again as a co-director.

Aha, well all we need to do now is go along to Corporation House, ask for a list of the directors for FWL, then cross-reference that with every other electrical company in the home counties and London, then we will know the whole story!

Maybe I'll just have a cup of tea instead... Less work! :D

AdamW said:
Aha, well all we need to do now is go along to Corporation House, ask for a list of the directors for FWL, then cross-reference that with every other electrical company in the home counties and London, then we will know the whole story!

Maybe I'll just have a cup of tea instead... Less work! :D

You are making the assumption that all the companies are Electrical Contractors :)

Jim,

The diagram you sent is something similar to what I have in mind apart from the MCCB just after the generator, I'll be using protection / isolation supplied via the generator :confused:

Also using 4x 300mA RCBO than a 300mA RCD.......

Other than that I think we where on the same wave lenght...........

Cheers again....

FWL_Engineer said:
You are making the assumption that all the companies are Electrical Contractors :)

Well I might have a look under "Professional Pedant of P=IV" but very few people put that as their main business :p

AdamW said:
FWL_Engineer said:

Well I might have a look under "Professional Pedant of P=IV" but very few people put that as their main business :p

:D Nice to know I'm not the only mad bugger here!! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back