Another shed botch

Sponsored Links
What comes after the "..."?

I think we all know/fear the answer to this! What we don't know though, is how that RCD is fixed to the board? Doubtful there's a small bit of DIN rail behind there!

Also, why would anyone want, or have a 25A RCD?

Wonderful news, our guys were working there again today and the power went off so they took the oportunity to remove the existing botch, it is now fed with 6mm² SWA from a 32A MCB in the CU.

Next question, any ideas how to fill the holes in the 'Henley' block, it's one where the holes need to be knocked out so we can't just lift the blocks out and replace the enclosure without disconnecting.

Sponsored Links
Have you?

I thought I'd try just for a laugh: Afther the first 27 pages I thought 'what the **** am I wasting my time on?'
Pardon me for trying to help.

However, I can't find them again - just get clothes - strange.

Nylon M8 machine screws. Use the Henley screw to hold it in place.

IMG_0608.JPG
https://uk.rs-online.com/mobile/p/grub-screws-set-screws/0292675/

good idea, things like that if you need smaller quantities worth looking on ebay and postage is free

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back