Another 'virus' u-turn...

Sponsored Links
Is there not. 1:2 getting cancer sounds pretty grim to me

Yes. Tricky to do anything about it and more likely as age increases. The chemistry of our body is rather complex and if some areas were 100% all of the time we would last for ever but unfortunately we need to eat. We need fluids as well. Eventually the balance gets upset.

The lies are stacking up early today, let's see if we can break the record.
You manage to excel in that regard every day, although one or more of your bunch of merry men can often give you a good run for your money...

Priceless! :LOL:

How's it going with getting a GP appointment nowadays?

Not so good for some but it doesn't relate to covid It relates to some GP's changing how they work. The argument seems to be along the lines of much of what they treat is none urgent and some things go away of their own accord. Net effect if some one wants an appointment it wont be maybe a couple of days away it may be a couple of weeks.

I have heard the opinion that if something is urgent they should go to A&E. Our GP has changed how they work. When I had my last jab they gave me it in their posh new health centre. They ask about a few things. I spent some time in A&E due to an allergic reaction. Around 10 hours sitting there watching people coming in. So as I had an allergic reaction they wanted me to hang around for 1/2 hr after the jab. I passed the comment that many had no need to go to A&E. You should have seen the look on the docs face. They know what they are doing is causing problems. ;) At least I think they do.

Sponsored Links
Yes. Tricky to do anything about it and more likely as age increases.
And more tricky now as diagnosis/treatment is delayed/withheld...

Btw life expectancy is falling in the UK, whilst those dying with the 'virus' are on average above the falling life expectancy range...

Care to give us a reason as to why?

Not so good for some but it doesn't relate to covid It relates to some GP's changing how they work.
Jeez, how easy it is to pull the wool over many people's eyes...

The NHS is being gradually privatised and the 'virus' is being used as an excuse to speed up the process!

You manage to excel in that regard every day

Give me one lie I've told every day? Just one?

Antivaxxer sheeple, big on claims with absolutely nothing to back anything up.

Give me one lie I've told every day? Just one?

Antivaxxer
You have no meaning of the term 'anti vaxxer', and yet you lie about it day in and day out...

So there you go...

Best you go and have a soothing chat with borisconi, a fellow sociopathic liar! (y)

You have no meaning of the term 'anti vaxxer', and yet you lie about it day in and day out...

Swerve and obfuscation. You have nothing but hot air and sheeple opinion.

Btw life expectancy is falling in the UK, whilst those dying with the 'virus' are on average above the falling life expectancy range...

The average age is a very misleading number because it is an average. Some dying at 60 for instance are part made up for by some living to their 90's and even 100

And more tricky now as diagnosis/treatment is delayed/withheld...

One of the reasons life expectancy is dropping is because of those deaths. A lot of people survive a decade or two beyond the average, if they now keel over early that drags the average down.

Apparently on average each Covid death is 10 years of life lost.

https://www.health.org.uk/publicati...ths-about-COVID-19-that-the-data-proved-wrong

Sponsored Links
Back