Another 'virus' u-turn...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Mandatory Covid jabs for NHS and social care workers are set to be scrapped, The Telegraph can reveal, after warnings of crippling staff shortages if the plan went ahead.

Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, will on Monday meet fellow ministers on the Covid-Operations Cabinet committee to rubber stamp the decision on the about-turn.

Multiple government sources said ministers are expected to end the requirement because the omicron Covid variant, now dominant in the UK, is milder than previous strains."

Up yours rabid jabbers :LOL:

Sponsored Links
"Mandatory Covid jabs for NHS and social care workers are set to be scrapped, The Telegraph can reveal, after warnings of crippling staff shortages if the plan went ahead.

Sajid Javid, the Health Secretary, will on Monday meet fellow ministers on the Covid-Operations Cabinet committee to rubber stamp the decision on the about-turn.

Multiple government sources said ministers are expected to end the requirement because the omicron Covid variant, now dominant in the UK, is milder than previous strains."

I think they should stick to their guns and go ahead with what they said they were going to do just like you did when you said you were leaving the UK and closing your account on here. Oh no, wait a minute...........

The great minds in charge probably have discovered the loophole.
If they go ahead, pure blooded nhs staff would sign up to agencies and work in the nhs anyway but at 3 times the rate.

Sponsored Links

lots of NHS staff have gone and got jabbed since the mandate rule was set, so it’s working.

So there’s only a few brainwashed and selfish anti jabbers like you Ellal, left.

When are you going to stop being an idiot and get jabbed?

Can’t be that important.
We’ll soon see if they shift them off the ‘frontline’ anyway.

I suspected that government would leave themselves a get-out, due to the long lead time allowed for NHS staff to get vaccinated.
The government set the first vaccination deadline for three months after the policy was introduced. (10 November 2021)
Why did NHS staff need three months to get the first vaccination?

When are you going to stop being an idiot jab junkie?
the data, the evidence, the facts prove being vaccinated reduces risk of serious illness

So unfortunately for you, the common sense is on my side not yours

I suspected that government would leave themselves a get-out

Boris trying to save his skin and get the doubters of this policy in his party back on side.

Not science, politics.

We're going to need all those consultants, surgeons & doctors when the illnesses the vaccinated are going to suffer start hitting the figures . . .

the data, the evidence, the facts prove being vaccinated reduces risk of serious illness

So unfortunately for you, the common sense is on my side not yours
What facts?

And how is your immune system doing?

Oh that's right, you don't have a clue...

Common sense means taking a rational view, not always going along with what you are told to do at a politicians whim!

So I guess you'll be decrying the government if they now decide to remove the 'jab or job' decree?

Sponsored Links
Back