Another 'virus' u-turn...

So the vaxxed must now run the risk of catching death from the very people tasked with treating their ailments.

Alongside allowing themselves to be injected with an experimental medicine, I think they either incredibly brave, or incredibly stoopid.

Sponsored Links
please please you unvaxxed get vaxxed to protect us that are already vaxxed

Now Omicron exists and we know much more about it,

Really? There are strong signs that reinfection is more common. The general population has been jabbed in different ways. It's far too soon to see what effect that will have.

It seems Omicron2 is spreading at a faster rate. ;) Only one report hence seems. It's not seen to be a change of concern. It hasn't reached it's peak here yet.

What next?

look at the evidence being released by the US military in the past week wont be too hard for you to find .

I got over 7 billion results when I searched "evidence being released by the US military in the past week"? So no, I won't be trawling through that lot trying to guess what you are on about.

Sponsored Links
Omicron has changed the game. Its more infectious, but much milder and is believed to give immunity against the older, nastier strains.

When the mandatory vaccine rules for the NHS workers were introduced, Omicron didn't exist.

Now Omicron exists and we know much more about it, removing the requirement to be jabbed with the consequential loss of staff is a sensible step in my opinion.

However, that doesn't change my view that the antivax brigade are selfish idiots.
That's a laughable conclusion...

And btw, those who don't wish at this time to take the 'virus' jab(s) are not 'anti vaxxers'!

Given that you appear to agree that the immune system is important...

That's why I've taken the view not to have my immune system compromised by multiple untested jabs!

Really? There are strong signs that reinfection is more common. The general population has been jabbed in different ways. It's far too soon to see what effect that will have.

It seems Omicron2 is spreading at a faster rate. ;) Only one report hence seems. It's not seen to be a change of concern. It hasn't reached it's peak here yet.

What next?
Reinfection with Omicron if you've already had Omicron or infection with Omicron when you've previously had one of the older variants?

I'm aware of the latter happening, but i'm not aware of people catch Omicron more than once.

Antivaxx nutters holding the NHS to ransom. Can these selfish idiots get any lower? Luckily it should be out in pill form soon so the cowards need fear it no longer.

Selfish idiot is a generous and restrained description for Ellal's attitude towards his family, friends (if he has any) ....
I wouldn't put money on it having a family either....so-called mysterious, tri-lingual 'doctor' sons popping up all over the place......

Who are the crazies again?

The antivaxxer sheeple brigade. There is no good reason to believe what they do, well actually I don't really know that, they do keep their reasons secret.

That's a laughable conclusion...

And btw, those who don't wish at this time to take the 'virus' jab(s) are not 'anti vaxxers'!

Given that you appear to agree that the immune system is important...

That's why I've taken the view not to have my immune system compromised by multiple untested jabs!
If you're shouting from the rooftops about how bad the vaccine is like you are, and still promoting the lie that its untested, you're an antivaxer.

If it looks like sh!t and smells like sh!t, it's sh!t.

If you get covid and you're unvaccinated and you end up in hospital, are you going to pull off your oxygen mask and demand to see the data relating to the testing of all the drugs the doctors will be pumping into you to try and save your worthless life?

[
Antivaxx nutters holding the NHS to ransom. Can these selfish idiots get any lower? Luckily it should be out in pill form soon so the cowards need fear it no longer.
you mean unvaxxed people saving the lives of thousands and thousands for the past two years

I'm aware of the latter happening, but i'm not aware of people catch Omicron more than once.

There has not been enough time to see how Omicron fairs in that respect. Reinfection has always been tricky to look at with certainty. They have split into 3. Possible, probable and certain Certain is based on sequencing showing a different virus each time. Sequencing info isn't available over all of the time covid has been around. Probable means more info is available but sequencing wasn't done earlier or even symptoms. Possible is well people say they have had it before. Omicron helps as people can not have caught it before. What's missing is the outcome for the people concerned. Some people test regularly irrespective of symptoms and may not have any, some test because they have symptoms. As more and more people will have caught it over time there is a higher probability of them catching it again if this happens. The reinfection numbers have increased a lot recently.

It's another area where it will take a while to find out what it means. People can only die of covid once so can't catch it again. The people concerned may just be another group who can infect others or anything in between that and death or needing hospital treatment.

Sponsored Links
Back