Another 'virus' u-turn...

Just how do you show that to be true? There are 8.1m people in the 45 to 55 age group and that group covers higher level in hospital. Around 60% of them have had all jabs. Higher levels have had 2 but given the time they were given they are not far off useless. There is still ~20% odd that have had none. Go down to the 30's and things are even lower. Go back to the older group and some will die unless Omicron helps them. More importantly they are far more likely to clog up beds and take longer to die if they do.
you do realise nhs workers do not just treat covid patients they deal with hundreds and hundreds of other life threatening diseases , road accidents , stabbings , cancers etc etc etc

Sponsored Links
No.
I mean idiots spreading misinformation around web sites. You lot should be ashamed.

Misinformation? Where did that word come from anyway? Do you know what you sound like Nosey? You are like something from the Ministry of Truth. Have you never read 1984?

Misinformation is just newspeak for something that you don't agree with.

If I could search through all your posts I bet I'd find that you never used the word before covid; talk about brainwashing!

Bring on the daily hate.

Sponsored Links
Misinformation is just newspeak for something that you don't agree with

misinformation is when somebody claims the yellow card reporting scheme figures are side effects of the vaccine.

wasb always going to be a U turn on this caper , sacking thousands of NHS workers was not going to happen

wasb always going to be a U turn on this caper , sacking thousands of NHS workers was not going to happen

The numbers quoted now are those in the entire NHS work force. Previously just front line workers.

That to me suggest there will be a U turn.

The resignations I mentioned are down to other aspects and have been going on most of the time covid has been around.

The results of the discussion may be available in this evening's news. If they do there will be a plausible reason. Note that word.

you do realise nhs workers do not just treat covid patients they deal with hundreds and hundreds of other life threatening diseases , road accidents , stabbings , cancers etc etc etc
Yes, and if those unvaccinated NHS workers catch covid, instead of just having to isolate for a week or so, they could end up in ICU or die or have long covid symptoms that prevents them from treating covid patients, Road accident victims, stabbings, cancers etc etc. It's irresponsible of them. Can't you see that?

Yes, and if those unvaccinated NHS workers catch covid, instead of just having to isolate for a week or so, they could end up in ICU. When they are in ICU, they can't treat covid patients, Road accident victims, stabbings, cancers etc etc. It's irresponsible of them. Can't you see that?
what bit of if you sack them then they are not there at all to treat anyone are you struggling with

Yes, and if those unvaccinated NHS workers catch covid, instead of just having to isolate for a week or so, they could end up in ICU or die or have long covid symptoms that prevents them from treating covid patients, Road accident victims, stabbings, cancers etc etc. It's irresponsible of them. Can't you see that?

There's more than a handful of overweight doctors who smoke. If they have a heart attack or develop cancer they could die or end up in ICU.

We need a law to prevent overweight doctors who smoke from turning up for work.

what bit of if you sack them then they are not there at all to treat anyone are you struggling with
We've all been advised to have a vaccine by the government after taking medical advice and we are expected to allow them not to follow the advice they give? Well, that would be like the government telling us not to meet up with people and then having parties in 10 Downing Street. Oh, wait a minute........

Sponsored Links
Back